2011+ | Ford | Bolt on Long Bed Traction Bar Kit | Hot Street Rod Ends | 86" center hole to center hole | 201048-86
Nearly every Duramax has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
At Longhorn Fab Shop we listened to our customers’ demands and have created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Our traction bars are affordable enough for the daily driver truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you’ll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY
- 86" length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- Front frame brackets get bolted to the frame.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of rod ends and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension pre-loading without removing the bars.
- Lifetime warranty against bending.
Hot Street Rod Ends:
- Better—Mid Grade
- Forged, Machined, Tighter Tolerance Rod End
- Requires Lubrication
Professional Grade Brackets:
- Street/Racing/Sled Pulling
- Fully Boxed Design
- Lifetime warranty against bending
|Box 1 of 2||Part # 200942-86-HS Professional Grade Traction bars 72"|
|Box 2 of 2||Part # 201046 2011+ | Ford | Bolt on Professional Grade Traction Bar Brackets|