AirDog 150 is recommended for your heavliy modified Duramax, has a fixed fuel pressure regulator at 8PSI, and DOES require bed removal or dropping fuel tank to drill for a new draw straw. Although it does add time it is very simple to do if you have a few buddies to help and basic hand tools. Upgrading to the AirDog II 165 will bypass all of this work entirely as it installs WITHOUT removing the bed or dropping the fuel tank.
Other features include:
- All AirDog lines snap onto original fuel lines with OE style connectors
- Installation kit included, everything you need except for the 1-1/8" hole saw required (Can be purchased from local hardware or home improvement store) for installation of the draw straw
- Removes air/vapor from diesel fuel
- Allows pure diesel fuel to reach engine
- Longer injectior life
- Increased fuel economy
- Optimized engine performance
- Increased torque output
- Improved throttle response
- Small & Compact: ONLY 7L X 10T X 3.2W
- Dual Feed Gerotor Pump: Quiet, Efficient,Long Lasting
Low Fuel Pressure (5PSI) warning light sold seperately.