AirDog II 100 is recommended for your stock to slightly modified Duramax, has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and DOES NOT require removal of the bed or the dropping fuel tank to drill for a new draw straw. These features make the AirDog II a great performance upgrade from the original AirDog.
Other features include:
- All AirDog lines snap onto original fuel lines with OE style connectors
- Complete installation kit with everything you need from electrical harness to hose and zip-ties
- Removes air/vapor from diesel fuel
- Allows pure diesel fuel to reach engine
- Longer injectior life
- Increased fuel economy
- Optimized engine performance
- Increased torque output
- Improved throttle response
- Small & Compact: ONLY 7L X 10T X 3.2W
- Dual Feed Gerotor Pump: Quiet, Efficient,Long Lasting!
The AirDogII® Fuel Air Separation System is a one of a kind product that features Demand Flow and an Adjustable Regulator that lets you fine tune your fuel system for increased fuel economy, power, andperformance!
Low Fuel Pressure (5PSI) warning light sold seperately.