Edge Products presents the new Insight CTS2 (Color Touch Screen). With unmatched control and style, the all-new Insight CTS2 offers the most advanced technology in engine monitoring available today. The Insight CTS2 is compatible with any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer. The Insight CTS2 offer many of the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products, along with a whole host of exciting additional features.
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Full-Color, High-Resolution, 5-inch Touch Screen (CTS2)
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicles computer
- Data parameters (PIDs) on CTS2 products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
- Scan Tool
- Capture and record even more information about the vehicles performance with the Insights scan tool feature
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Adjust EFILive Tuned PCMS on-the-fly On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS! Simply use your EFILive software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from hard wire to serial. Once you are set up to support serial communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive tunes on-the-fly.
- Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
- Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps Expandable (items sold separately)
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
Edge Back-Up Camera for CTS (sold separately)
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS2 unit.
MYSTYLE SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customizability.
Longhorn Fab Shop Note: This is the unit that is advertised on most websites and does not come with an EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) probe. When doing a price comparison with other sites this is the unit that is being advertised. If you are interested in monitoring your EGTs (Exhaust Gas Temperatures) and want the added benefit of future sensor expandability the Edge EAS Starter kit w/ EGT Cable for CS and CTS (expandable) is the kit for you. It comes with everything you need to get started and sets you up for added expandability. If you don't think you'll ever need any additional sensors in the future the Edge EGT Accessory for CS and CTS (non-expandable) is the best EGT sensor for your needs.
Includes suction cup mount. Dash pod mount and adaptor is sold seperately.
2001-2007 (LB7-LBZ): Edge Insight Dash Pod and Adaptor
2007-2010 (LMM) Basic Interior (Basic Interior Dash has the 4x4 on the RIGHT of the steering wheel): Edge Insight Dash Pod and Adaptor (LMM Basic Interior)
2007-2010 (LMM) Luxury Interior (Luxury Interior Dash has the 4x4 on the LEFT of the steering wheel): Edge Insight Dash Pod and Adaptor (LMM Luxury Interior)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently made this purchase and I'm really liking it. I took a little getting used to vs the original cts. It'd been a couple years since having a truck and working with the monitors. This is a lot nicer than the old one and can do more. Better more clear screen. Pretty happy with it.
To start with, it's a big bright display. Tons of different gauge selections. Some things aren't up to date yet but still pretty good. Can't change efi live tunes yet but I'm sure that'll be in the near future.
I originally had the CTS Insight 1 and I liked it alot but there were a couple of things that could have been improved. Well when the CTS2 came out I was a little skeptical but decided why not and I am so glad that I did. The ability to monitor more stuff on the same screen is a big improvement!!! Also being able to check my injector balances and relearn my transmission with a click of a button is fantastic jis lIke the original. The screen is larger and thinner. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to fully monitor their truck.
I love this monitor way better than the original cts it has a larger screen and a lot more sleeker look not a blocky cheap look. I love how you can monitor more p.i.d.s with this one. Well worth the money for anyone who cares about their truck!