Help keep your full-size Dodge’s rear axle running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE. PPE differential covers are made in the USA from high quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Combined with the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, PPE’s differential covers offer fluid cooling capabilities not often matched. This pan also holds an extra quart and a half of fluid offering a bit of added stamina on those long hauls. To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug will pull metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the bearings. Comes with Stainless Steel fasteners and a CMP - 4000 high performance gasket to make installation a quick and painless job.
▪ Internal and external cooling fins
▪ Stainless Steel Allen head fasteners
▪ Neodymium magnet equipped fill and drain plugs
▪ Natural finish increases heat transfer.
▪ Powder coated finish available as a special order
▪ Stainless Steel mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
▪ 3/8 inch O-Ring sealed drain plug
▪ 1 inch Stainless Steel Magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
▪ CMP - 4000 high performance gasket
▪ 2 tapped ports 1/8 & 1/4 inch temperature probes