Longhorn Fab Shop
Traction Bars | Professional Grade Rod Ends | Long Bed | 1994-2002 Cummins | 201034-86
(2" Diameter) (Pair)
Nearly every truck has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
At Longhorn Fab Shop we listened to our customers’ demands and have created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Our traction bars are affordable enough for the daily driver truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you’ll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
- Completely bolt on design.
- Frame mounts can be bolted, comes with special backing plate for boxed frame areas.
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY.
- 6' length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- NO welding required.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of heim joints and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension pre-loading without removing the bars.
Professional Grade Rod Ends:
- Best—Professional Grade
- Three piece heat treated, precision ground with PTFE liner, designed for BAJA trucks and NASCAR provide long, service free, and rattle free life.
- Zinc Plated
- Includes Jam Nuts
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
|Box 1 of 2||Part # 200942-86-PG Traction bars 86"|
|Box 2 of 2||Part # 201031 Brackets, hardware, decal|