Longhorn Fab Shop
Ultimate Series | Front and Rear Traction Bar Mounts | 3rd and 4th Gen Dodge | Bolt On
This kit replaces factory U-Bolts which are not strong enough to handle the high torque output of modified 3rd and 4th Gen Cummins trucks along with flipping the U-bolts and adding a massive bottom axle plate. This allows you to increase the strength of the rear end and add traction bars at the same time. These brackets are insanely strong and meant for the highest horsepower trucks in the nation. They come with a lifetime warranty against bending and breaking, no matter the conditions, no matter the situation, no matter the horsepower rating. You break them, we replace them along with an updated version to prevent future failures.
Front Brackets are a through bolt design.
Includes 2 rear brackets, 2 front brackets, u-bolts, mounting hardware, and through bolts.
Want to make your own traction bars for your truck? The bracket design makes or breaks the entire function and look of your bars so save time and money by ordering this bracket only kit.
- Designed to take all of the abuse that you can throw at the truck!
- 3/8" Main bracket formed from a solid piece and welded for extra strength.
- 1/2" Leaf spring top plate.
- 1/4" Formed traction bar mount and bracket reinforcement.
- Extra steel added where it needs it most to improve strength for the most demanding trucks!
- NO welding required.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- 1.825" Traction bar mount rod end width
- 3/4" Through Bolts
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
|Box 1 of 2||Ultimate Series Traction Bar Mounts|