VARIABLE SPEED | REVERSING | FLOOR MOUNT
Professional shops require nothing less than Professional Grade equipment. This industrial rotator and engine stand is designed to exceed the demands of your department with the features and durability you need at a price you can afford.
Being able to quickly position engines hands free is critical in:
- Reducing Mistakes
- Reducing Cost
- Reducing Time
- Increasing Productivity
- Increasing Profits
- Machine Shaft: 2"
- Main neck: 8" x 8" x 0.25"
- Front Adapter Plate: 3/4" Thick
- Bearings: 2x 6500 lb bearings
- Gear Box: Industrial Gear Reduction Drive
- Motor: 1HP
- Controls: 110V 15A outlet, Variable speed, FWD/STOP/REV, Start/Stop, Foot Pedal On/Off
- RPM: 1-6 RPM (3 RPM is standard operating)
- Applications: Adapter plate to fit specialty engine/transmission/axle mounting requirements
- Engine Swing Length: 64" Diagonal Measurement (Custom heights available for special applications)
Floor Mount Specifications
- Footprint: 43.5"H x 23"L x 20"W
- Floor Mount: 3/4" thick
- Concrete Anchors: 3/4"
- Minimum Concrete Floor Thickness: 6"
- Center of Shaft to Floor Dimension: 39" (Custom heights upon request)
**REQUIRES ADAPTER FOR SPECIFIC ENGINE OR ROTISSERIE NEEDS**
**FREIGHT IS FOB BROOKVILLE, OHIO. WE WILL CALL/EMAIL ONCE ORDER IS PLACED WITH QUOTE OR WE CAN USE YOUR FREIGHT BOL**