VARIABLE SPEED | REVERSING | FORK POCKET (NO Casters)
Professional shops require nothing less than Professional Grade equipment. This industrial rotator is designed to exceed the demands of your department with the features and durability you need at a price you can afford.
Being able to quickly position engines hands free is critical in:
- Reducing Mistakes
- Reducing Cost
- Reducing Time
- Increasing Productivity
- Increasing Profits
- Machine Shaft: 2"
- Main neck: 8" x 8" x 0.25"
- Front Adapter Plate: 3/4" Thick
- Bearings: 2x 6500 lb bearings
- Gear Box: Industrial Gear Reduction Drive
- Motor: 1HP
- Controls: 110V 15A outlet, Variable speed, FWD/STOP/REV, Start/Stop, Foot Pedal On/Off
- RPM: 1-6 RPM (3 RPM is standard operating)
- Applications: Adapter plate to fit specialty engine/transmission/axle mounting requirements
- Engine Swing Length: 64" Diagonal Measurement (Custom heights available for special applications)
Fork Pocket Specifications
- Footprint: 48"H x 48"L x 48"W
- Base: 8" x 4" x 0.25"
- Fork Pocket: 8" x 4" x 0.25" (NO casters installed on bottom)
- Center of Shaft to Floor Dimension: 39" (Custom heights upon request)
**REQUIRES ADAPTER FOR SPECIFIC ENGINE OR ROTISSERIE NEEDS**
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality is the first word to describe this engine stand. We as a shop have been dealing with Manfred at longhorn sense 2015 . He contacted us about trying one of his Engine stands, so we did and don’t know how we did it before. Our biggest reasons for wanting it was safety. With the weight of these Diesel engines u can’t truck a Chinese check engine stand. We have put fully dressed duramax, power stroke and Cummins on it and the weight didn’t bother it at all. I highly recommend this stand.