VARIABLE SPEED | REVERSING | MOBILE (Caster Wheels)
Professional shops require nothing less than Professional Grade equipment. This engine stand is designed to exceed the demands of your engine building department with the features and durability you need at a price you can afford.
Being able to quickly position engines hands free is critical in:
- Reducing Mistakes
- Reducing Cost
- Reducing Time
- Increasing Productivity
- Increasing Profits
- Machine Shaft: 2"
- Main neck: 8" x 8" x 0.25"
- Front Adapter Plate: 3/4" Thick
- Bearings: 2x 6500 lb bearings
- Gear Box: Industrial Gear Reduction Drive
- Motor: 1HP
- Controls: 110V 15A outlet, Variable speed, FWD/STOP/REV, Start/Stop, Foot Pedal On/Off
- RPM: 1-6 RPM (3 RPM is standard operating)
- Applications: Adapter plate to fit specialty engine/transmission/axle mounting requirements
- Engine Swing Length: 64" Diagonal Measurement (Custom heights available for special applications)
Roll Around Specifications
- Footprint: 48"H x 48"L x 48"W
- Base: 8" x 4" x 0.25"
- Casters: 4x 1200lb 6" dia , 2 fixed, 2 swivel with locks
- Center of Shaft to Floor Dimension: 39" (Custom heights upon request)
**REQUIRES ADAPTER FOR SPECIFIC ENGINE OR ROTISSERIE NEEDS**
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Being a repair shop we are constantly doing engines replacements. We have had multiple stands that never cut it. The long Horn stand is amazing and rotates the engine to how ever you need it. Easily swap mounts for all of the diesel applications. This stand is worth every penny no doubt!!!
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I wish we would have had this at our shop years ago. Definitely a great investment! Great quality and time saver!